Tagged Under:

~ Happy Birthday Sweetie ~

By: mario On: 06:29
  • Let's Get Social
  • Hi Girls! I usually make my blog all about decorating, but today I wanted to share something a little more personal. My baby Girl just turned 14 this past weekend and being a Mother is by far the most important thing I've done in my life. You've probably heard me talk about Melanie before, but now I'm putting a face to the words... I have 2 wonderful sons, and having Melly ( as we call her, or Mel ) was the icing on the cake of my life. She is the best thing I've ever decorated :) Happy Birthday sweet princess! You are the sunlight in my day!

    The above picture was taken when she was 6, and below was this weekend. It is such an understatement when people say they grow up so fast! I don't know how she turned 14 so quickly! But I can say I am one very proud Mama :)


    Precious one, So small,
    So sweet
    Dancing in
    on angel feet

    Straight from
    Heaven's brightest star
    What a miracle you are

    ~ Happy Birthday Melanie! ~



    In the midst of this busy summer , I am always counting my blessings!

    Wishing you all a blessed week too!

    Hugs, Cynthia

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment