Tagged Under:

~ Outdoor Living ~

By: mario On: 10:34
  • Let's Get Social
  • Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my last post, I read each and every one!...I am enjoying my new hutch so much, so I'm glad I went for it and glad Mom was there to push me :)... It took about a week to get back to normal here after my parents month long visit, but now I'm falling back into the swing of things and feeling productive again. So here I am , on to my post and back into my blogging routine :)...I've always wanted a Gazebo for my deck outside, But never quite found the right one at the right price. If I could have bought any one I wanted, I would have gone with a permanent white wood structure, a pergola with a roof and flowing white curtains etc. I bought this one last week, and for now, it will do nicely. I still plan on adding the extra layer of curtains on this one ( it has rods all along the inside for just that ) and a mini chandelier, and of course a rug. I wanted to share it with you to see if you had anymore ideas than the ones I'm thinking of so far... It seems it needs something more... Any ideas would be appreciated! I"ll fix it up more and use some of the ideas and post the new pics here after I finish with it....

    I do like my fountain above, very inexpensive ( Target ) but I was hoping to get a much bigger one and add it to the corner of the Gazebo, this is only 20 inches high, but I was thinking I wanted one about 3 feet high and place it on the floor ??
    I think an outdoor rug will warm it up to, but I am afraid that when it gets damp, the mosquitoes will have a field day on me, lol.... again, any suggestions would be great. What about a painted floor cloth??

    Well, this is the one corner I am content with, so this will stay... I moved all my pots to the outside corners of the deck so the bugs will stay there, with the exception of a few at the base of the gazebo, but I do like this little corner.

    I'll be going over all the ideas I get and pondering how to cozy up my gazebo this weekend, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!!

    And Thank you so much girls for being such wonderful blogging friends!

    With Gratitude and friendship,

    ~ Cynthia ~

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment